Thursday 15 July 2010

I'm Empty So Fill Me With Your Heart's Desire...

The fabulous weather in recent weeks has seen me wielding my iPhone with abandonment.  On one day out I spent the afternoon with some friends and after a splendid lunch we adjourned to a street party nearby.  There amongst the beautiful blue sky was the obligatory bunting billowing gently above my head.  So seated comfortably in my picnic chair I didn't have to go too far to find some inspiring images.


My next outing was a weekend in West Sussex.  More friends, more food but this time with a few strolls thrown in.  Bognor Regis, Barnham and Elmer where my friends grew up. Personally I can't see the point in leaving London unless one is going to see the sea (controversial I know).

So what to do with these images besides post them to my Tumblr page?  Well with some free time (and how fleeting that was) I decided to make some greeting cards, something I haven't done for a while.   The images above are just a small selection of what's available.  The cards are blank inside (hence the title of this post) and can be purchased from the wonderful Queens Park Books in my old stomping ground of...Queens Park and also the delightful Early Bird card and gift shop in my current manor of Stoke Newington and if you're around Stokey you might just find me taking tea (and cake) in The Tea Rooms on Church Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment